Drone Price Comparison Table
|Max Flight |
| Phantom 4 Pro||4K 60p||20||30||Check Here!||Review|
|Phantom 4||4K 30p||12||28||Check Here!||Review|
|Mavic Pro||4K 30p||12||27||Check Here!||Review|
|Inspire 1||4K 25p||12||18||Check Here!||NA|
|Inspire 2||4K 60p||20||27||Check Here!||NA|
|Phantom 3 Professional||4K 25p||12||23||Check Here!||NA|
|Phantom 3 Standard||HD 60p||12||25||Check Here!||Review|
|UDI 818A||720P||2||8||Check Here!||NA|
|Syma X5C||HD||2||7||Check Here!||NA|
|Yuneec Q500||4K 30p||16||25||Check Here!||NA|
10 Reasons Why You Need a Drone
- There’s a drone for every budget. From $50 to $1,000+, we have you covered!
- You can make serious money with an aerial photography business (FAA Part 107 license required…)
- It’s a chance to step up your social media game (dronie, anyone?) Check out our Instagram page for ideas!
- You can record amazing footage of your next film, vacation, or hiking trip
- Race them competitively with your friends to lock in bragging rights
- Create unique maps and aerial photographs of your home, business, or city
- Drones make excellent gifts for children and adults!
- You’ll be getting in on a fast-growing industry ($127 billion by 2020!) in its infancy
- Film a sports game or practice to get an edge on the competition
- It’s simply a ton of fun to fly! No further explanation required.